Humic acids is widely used in agriculture as soil conditioner,plant growth regulator,fertilizer additives.Most importantly can supply organic carbon to soil to increase soil organic carbon,increase soil fertility and yields.
As animal feed additives
- Provide necessary sodium which is inorganic electrolyte for animal health and need to maintain good level.
- Balance beneficial bacteria like intestinal flora to promote feed efficiency thus increase weight at least 5%-15%
- Sodium humate can help to form a protective film on the mucous lining of the gastro-intestinal tract,which could prevent excessive losses of water via the intestine.
- Humic acid has CEC which could help to absorb toxin and heavy metals before it cause cellular damage,thus remove them out of body to avoid tumor.
- Stronger gut biology effects ,the organic acids can assist the breakdown of both the carbohydrate and protein components of bacteria and virus particles while supporting the proliferation of beneficial probiotic species.
Soils are crucial to managing climate change. They contain two to three times more carbon than the atmosphere. Plants circulate carbon dioxide from the air to soils, and consume about one-third of the CO2 that humans produce. Of that, about 10–15% ends up in the earth.
Yet one-third of the world’s soils are degraded3. Poor farming practices, industry and urbanization take their toll. Throughout human history, 133 Gt of carbon have been lost from soils, adding almost 500 Gt of CO2 to the atmosphere4. As the amount of organic matter dwindles, soils face mounting damage from erosion, heatwaves and droughts — it is a vicious circle. In the worst cases, nothing can be grown. This is what happened in the 1930s ‘dust bowl’ in the central southern United States.
Improving soil carbon is now high on the political agenda. In 2015 at the Paris climate summit, France launched the 4p1000 initiative — to promote research and actions globally to increase soil carbon stocks by 4 parts per 1,000 per year. We are members of the scientific and technical committee for this initiative.
Humic acid, a natural ionic molecule, is rapidly being recognized as one of the key elements in many scientific breakthroughs of the 21st century. It is one of the most crucial factors in the reversal and prevention of disease, as well as the maintenance of good health. Nature made humic acid abundantly obtainable, but like many things, man has interfered with this vital process and it is no longer available in adequate quantities in the foods we eat. You must provide your body with this essential element through supplementation.