Bio fulvic acid is also called plant source fulvic acid,made from bagasse. Rich in bio fulvic,sugar and micro elements.Bio Fulvic Acid is low molecular weight Potassium Humic Acid and is most plant-active of all the humic acid compounds
|Product name||Bio Fulvic Acid 50%|
|Fulvic Acids(Dry basis)||50.0%min|
|Calcium(CaO dry basis)||/|
|Potassium(K2O dry basis)||10.0%min|
- Fulvic acids are excellent foliar fertilizer carriers and activators.
- Mainly used with NPK and other plant nutrients as foliar spray and irrigation.
- Improve the growth of plant foliage, roots, and fruits.Specifications: Fulvic content: 73%, Crude Protein (Amino Acids): 21% Nitrogen from Protein source: 3% Potassium: 9.4% Benefits: . It is a unique blend of Fulvic Acid, Amino Acids, Nitrogen and Potassium.
- It acts as a plant growth stimulator that increases plant metabolism and nutrient intake. Fulvic acid acts as a chelating agent; it holds nutrients for the plant to absorb over time and should be used with regular fertilizers.
- It is an excellent supplement to fertilizers to improve nutrient absorption. Mainly used to make the solution in the concentration of 30-50%.
- Pythium and other Root Rot diseases have been controlled.
- Powerful chelating agent.
- Increase uptake of foliar applied fertilizers, insecticides, herbicides & fungicides.
- Fulvic Acid-chelated materials have a rapid entry through the plant membranes (as little as 4hrs).
- Increases root growth and healthy root development for increased access to soil nutrients.
- Increases brix levels in the plant.
- Plants are less prone to wilting.
- Increases & stimulates beneficial soil microbial activity & reduces harmful microbes.
- Increase soil moisture retention.
- Increases stomata opening, also increasing photosynthesis. Useful in cloudy weather.
- Helps to increase yield.
- Stimulate cell elongation and division.
- Has a unique capacity to readily dissolve m
1. Woven bags with poly bags inside 25kgs net weight,
2. Could also provide according to customer’s requirement.