Super sodium humate is refined sodium humate,Super sodium humate is black flake, powder, soluble in water, alkaline, has the functions of ion exchange, adsorption, compliction, flocculation, decentralization and adhesive bonding.In black powder and flake form,soluble in water.
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Powder|
|Humic Acid(dry basis)||75.0% min||75.0% min|
1. Work as feed additive
- Sodium huamte forms a kind of protecting film on the mucosa cells of the intestine.
- This protection reduces the absorption of toxic substances,as they may occur as a follow up from infectious processes or from residues from animal feed in the intestinal tract.
- It also has the distinct property to absorb toxins from proteins, toxic residues and various heavy metals.
- Stabilize of intestinal flora. Fix microorganisms, toxins and harmful substances in animal feed. Promote growth and stimulate the immune system.
2. Aquaculture uses
- Improve the carbon source of water: The element composition of humic acid is 50% -60% carbon, hydrogen 4% -6%, the rest of the elements are mostly oxygen. So sodium humate can be used to supplement the carbon source of water.
- Purification of water quality: The active groups of sodium humate molecules can chelate with calcium and magnesium ions in water, effectively prevent the formation of fouling core, thus preventing the incrustation, to achieve the purpose of anti-scaling.
- Physical shade: After applying sodium humate, the water become soy sauce color, can block part of the sunshine to reach the bottom, which can play a role in the prevention of moss and green algae.
- Growing grass :To be the role of growing plants is one of the most basic application of sodium humate. Can promote the growth and development of aquatic plants, increase plant physiological metabolism and enzyme in vivo activity, improve aquatic plant quality.
- Chelating heavy metal ions: The heavy metal ions adsorption of Sodium humate is not only cation exchange, but also their formation of chelating relationship, so it can adsorb many metal ions.
- Improve the substrate, detoxification deodorant: mainly use sodium humate balls / granules and crystals. Firstly, the porous and cellular structure of sodium humate can loose soil, change the permeability of the substrate; Secondly, sodium humate Can absorb the NH3 and H2S in the bottom environment, so as to remove the stink of sediment, thereby reduce the pollution of the environment.
3. Industry uses
- Sodium humate can be used for removing toxic metals and their ions from wastewater.
- Sodium humate can be applied as an adjunct in dissolved air flotation cells to assist in the removal of trace amounts of grease, oil,liquid organics and suspended matter.
- They should be considered as a special coagulant aid to be used in conjunction with water soluble polymeric flocculants for removal of soluble organics.
- They can also be used as potential fluid loss additives in certain types of organic liquids to prevent seepage from lagoons or pit contain
- 25 kg printed woven/kraft bags with liner inside.
- Jumbo bags with bottom dischargeable.